20111006

yea, i fall sick

Oh my god
九把刀!
Yea, i saw him,
and he is just sat next to me
i was so excited, you know, so damn excited
My sister with me, we took picture together,
waseh, nice shot.

Homesick badly, especially when you are sick
i thinking about you, thinking about me
i open my eyes
it was only just a dream

Deng! why was it so real??
i dreamt of 九把刀and my sister.
By the way, 九把刀is my idol, he is not nine pieces of knife =)
and one more DENG
i'm sick.
Okay, it is not that seriously, at least i can walk, can talk, can stalk
aha, stalk, you know what i mean.

我怀疑我的国语有没有很烂,我好奇我的英语有没有很烂很烂
上课的时候Madam Zarina讲
“is your turn now,yes, the group at behind"
"oh, siapa cakap? you la moon, cepat cepat" 我的group member.
"ah,tak boleh la, saya tak tau macam mana nak present"这条肯定是我啦。
”ala, bolehla je, you just use english"
然后经过你望我,我望她,她又看回我
我站了起来,然后开始bla bla bla, bla bla bla bla bla
Leturer讲了三次repeat agian, what is your story? how does it build up?
哇顶,我讲三千次也是这个样子的啦
最后她讲i will meet you later.
我问我的组员sangat susah nak faham ke?
"Tak la, kami semua faham saje"
哈哈,不知道是不是咯。

有一次,我的housemate问我,做么买新雨伞的?
我讲咯,sebab dia sudah mau rosak.
她们哦了两下然后笑笑
我出门的时候听到她们说“sudah mau rosak?"

还有一次,我不懂讲了什么,那个学姐问我
你是中国人吗?
啊?不是哦。
一点像耶,而且你讲话讲到酱。
容姐讲过,你似咩?中国妹好高好瘦好靓既窝。
容姐是我阿嫲,就是爸爸的妈妈
有空再详细介绍一下她啦。

如果你看不懂,代表我的华语很烂很烂很鬼烂=)

No comments:

Post a Comment