20111008

orientation cinematography 2011

here ended our orientation.
it was really great

for me,at least
i can not get to speak much when i was asked to share my feelings
i was just said

i gain a lot of experience during this orientation
like how to be a director,script writer 
i want to say thank you to ZORRO,ELSIE, and ABANG ZAFF
i'm not sure whether i spell correctly
aha
then i said thanks to seniors2

actually what i planned to say was
i do not feel like attend this orientation actually
because i feel that seniors are all LC, means they quite"sombong" haha
BUT
i changed my mind 
they are so nice, not LC as i thought
and yea, maybe some of them look quite fierce
yes, they looks very fierce man
BUT
they taught me a lots, really
i do appreciate what they had did for my group, me.
now i know director have to say 
"silent on mode" " actor ready" "action!" "cut"
STORY BOARD
ahaha


i learned
shutter speed? white balance? focus lens? input/output?
shutter speed to adjust the speed lo,haha
can slow down or "fast up" the video that we have recorded
adjust white balance with anything white,like white colour paper
if im not mistaken, it is something be like this
ahahaha

and erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ENJOY and HAD FUN =)

I THINK I LIKEY CINEMATOGRAPHY
EVEN MORE<3

opps..forgot to introduce my production crew.
OBSTRA PRODUCTION
DIRECTOR: MOON( ME =)
PRODUCER: CHAK
D.O.P: TINA
ASS.DOP: SHEILA
SCRIPT WRITER: SALBIAH
SOUND MAN: YANTY
EDITOR: IQA



LASTLY, OUR GROUP WON 3RD OUT OF 9 GROUPS!!!!!
WASEH, VERY THE GENG MAN
ahahahahaahah
everyone play important role in a group
another word, in a production
i do appreciate all of my members, my crew
we can not be wining without any one of you.

L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.G.U.Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment